Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hey

Wow, I have now officially entered the blog-sphere! Man, it is feeling pretty good! throw the confetti bring out the party hats and cake..Luuuuuucyy has entered the bolg-spheeeeeeeeeeere!!!!
And the crowds go wild.
yeah, yeah. I'm sure you think I'm a little nutty....but that's just who I am. For anyone out there reading my first post, I am an honest, down to earth gal who loves God. I don't want people who aren't Christians telling me that I'm intolerant and such...because I already know that, so don't wast your breath, or, errr, finger typing...ah... energy. But I welcome everybody to read. I didn't start this blog to 'convert' people, just to let friends and family know what's going on and to have fun, and hey, if I don't know you...Howdy. But this will be a strong Christian site always, but non-Christians are free to roam as they please on my site.
Welcome to my world.

No comments: