Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tired...

*Yawn* Wow, I think I'm fighting off a bug in my system, or I'm going to go through a growth spurt....I'm so tired!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! I hate feeling tired except when it's time to go to sleep. I'm used to NOT feeling tired. At all. I'm not a very sound sleeper either, I have vivid (and sometimes a bit to literal) dreams EVERY NIGHT. But good thing God blessed me with lots and lots of energy, huh? I feel like taking a nap right now...maybe my brain is trying to tell me something, but I'm to tired to figure it out.

I'll have to post I have to go to lit class tonight. Does anybody know who Thelma English is? Shes letting us use her material to form a lit circle where I live, she lives in Oregon. She's really very good. I like her. I'll have to post about her Christmas party.

I just read Fredric Douglas last night...being a slave was hell on earth, especially for the women...Women were treated like playthings, tossed and whipped at will and whim, it was terrible...



Welllllll....gotta go read some more for tonight. By.





Lucy.

No comments: