Monday, April 30, 2007

Stupid...but fun.


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write what it says.
“This information was current as of September, 2006”

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Umm…air, empty space…take you pick.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Jericho

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
7:00

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
Whoa…err…8:50. *blush*

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My dad’s shop vac and my mom and sister talking.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 6:30. I got out of the car and held one of our baby chicks.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The Rebelution’s post about Virginia Tech

9. What are you wearing?
Blue jeans, a comfy white cotton shirt with a cat swimming under water ‘window shopping’ for fish and red socks.

10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. Always.


11. When did you last laugh?
I don’t know. That’s not as sad as it seems, I laugh a little at random things all day. It’s hard to keep track.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A clock…some nice prints of eagles catching fish that our friend’s ex-boyfriend drew. A family photo.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Some people down the road just shaved their Lama. Trust me, it’s weird.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Heck I dunno… It’s like some odd exercise for me.

15. What is the last film you saw?
The Fifth Element!

16.If you became a multi - millionare overnight, what would you buy?
I’d give part of it to my parents, buy a cheap car. Then I would buy materials to spread the Gospel.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I gave up sugar for Lent, and in consequence dreamed, like, three time about eating ketchup. I was that desperate. Ketchup was one of the things I craved the most.


18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would have Christians take the bible literally.

19. Do you like to dance?
I would LIKE to dance. I don’t know how.

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I’ve settled this years ago! Goewin.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Hrmm. I don’t know

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Oh, yes! I would love to go to France.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
Welcome home.

25. 4 people who must also do this quiz on their blog.

Gee, I don’t know enough people on the blogshpere.

No comments: